Sunday, September 19, 2010

Randy and Jane Streeter's Wedding



Craig (Randy) Randolph Streeter and Jane Dykema
 20 Sep 1997


Left to Right:
Mitch Myckowiak, Tamara (Tami) Leigh Streeter Myckowiak (with Michael Myckowiak), Catie Streeter Cooley (holding the hand of Alex Myckowiak), Mark Richard Allen Streeter, Pauline Violet Williams Streeter, Emily Streeter HImstreet, Randy Streeter, Jane Dykstra Streeter, Abigail Streeter Mix, Greg Garrick, Nicole (Nikki) Noel Wadsworth Garrick (holding Jillienne Garrick), Chris Armstrong, Pam Armstrong (holding Adam? Armstrong), Craig Randolph Streeter II, Pamela Ruth Streeter Wadsworth, David Cecil Wadsworth, Harold Rex Streeter

2 comments:

  1. I just recently learned from a highschool friend, that Randy had died. I'm so pleased to see this picture of him in happier days. I graduated in 1973 from Rockford as well. Randy was my very first "date". It was hardly a date, as we were in junior high, and were driven to a high school football game to awkwardly hang out for a bit before being picked up by one of our parents. It's a special memory for me. I remember him as a very sweet, kind boy, always with that great dimpled smile. My sympathies to his family who are left to grieve, but also cherish his memory. - Julie Parks

    ReplyDelete