Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Arver Family

Here is a change of pace.  This is from the other side of the family. As best as I can figure this out, it appears to the the picture of some of Richard (Dick) S Arver and Olive Jane Sitzer children or in law children and grandchild & wife. Here is what is written on the back of the picture:
Seated, left to right:
   Margaret Catherine Close Arver, Mary Jane Arver (unmarried)
Standing, left to right:
   Bessie Mona Clark Arver, James Edward Arver, Richard El-Nathan Arver
 
Bessie and Richard are married
Margaret and James are married
Mary Jane is the sister of James & is unmarried.
 
Time for you to do some research.  I know that James and Mary Jane are 2 of the children of Richard (Dick) Arver and Olive Jane Sitzer.  What I believe is Richard El-Nathan Aver is the son of Margaret Close (her father's name is El-Nathan Close) and James Arver. I have no information about Bessie Mona Clark & Richard El-Nathan except he was born 20 Jun 1881 in Rockford, MI and died 1 Jan 1963(which I found on new.familysearch.com).  Who can fill in the blanks?
 
Perhaps I should also tell you about the link to these people for us.  George Richard Atwood's parents were George Washington Atwood and Frances Adele Arver, sister of James and Mary Jane in this picture.  Good luck!
Pam.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting these pictures. I have researched the Arver family also. My husband descends from Richard and Olive Sitzer Arver's son, Philip Arver. I have these names in my database. It is wonderful to have faces to put with the names.

    I enjoyed corresponding with Pauline. I'm sorry to hear of her passing.

    Cheryl Arver
    arver@voyager.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richard arver and BessieArver were my grandparents. My mother is one of their daughters. I can help with info if you need more!

    ReplyDelete